SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
WeThePeople's Arrow 115 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you new confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Rubber durometer: 30° Size: 115mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Selle Royal's unbelievably pleasant Mano RoyalGel bicycle grips offer a delightfully agreeable position for your hands, no matter how far you go! RoyalGel, Selle Royal's exclusive polyurethane gel, helps to distribute forces and reduce pressure points. Three models provide the perfect fit, plus the…
When you're going fast, you need to hold on to something. SRAM's DH Silicone Locking Grips have you covered with clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface with thumb donut and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the…
Connectors SX Grips feature Serfas' great triple-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inner layers offer a firm base and the soft outers with gel provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install, too, and they won't slip no matter what.
Comfortable and stylish, Serfas’ Swift Dual Lock-On Grips are perfect for mountain or cruiser bike applications. They lock on from both sides, so they’ll stay put. Plus, the Dual Density design gives you a hard inner shell and a soft outer casing for superior ergonomics.
• Lightweight ergonomic shaped grips • Dual density material • Length: 135mm • Including end-plugs • Matches with ergonomic bar end (sold separately) • Color: Black/Grey • Weight: 160g
• Silicone material for improved grip in all conditions • Excellent shock absorbtion • Offset geometry for increased comfort and a lower weight • Avaibable in 30mm (Slim) and 32mm (Standard) thickness • Length 130mm • Weight from 55 g.
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end
Lizard Skins' Bearclaw Lock-On Grips give new life to your bike. Comfortable and easy to install, these locking grips let you hold on easily for great control.
- single compound, made from elastomer rubber
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
Keep things simple with Spank's soft, tacky, and comfortable Tugg Job grips. • Scented fruity flavors • Extra long 145mm grip zone with 50mm flange • Ultra thin for improved tactile responsiveness • Moto-style tie down grooves • Custom Krayton rubber compound • Balanced density compound for…
As the name implies, Evo's Single Clamp Grip use just a single clamp to lock them onto your bars, making them ridiculously easy to install. The small diameter makes them perfect for people with smaller hands or riders who like minimalistic grips.
The Evo Locking Comfort Grips feature a big wing design to give you more support than standard round grips. With double-density grips for the ultimate in comfort, they offer a lock-on design for super-easy installation plus slip-free performance season after season.
The Evo Velo Comfort Grips feature a big wing design to give you more support than standard round grips. The double-density grip gives you the ultimate in comfort, too.
Evo's Double Gum Grips feature an oversized, ergonomic shape to give you more support than standard round grips. The double-density grip gives you the ultimate in comfort, too.
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Lizard Skins' Moab Lock-On grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these locking grips offer soft rubber and a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
Ergon's GA1 Evo Grips are ideal for all-mountain riding. The slim design allows optimal rotation of your hand on the grip for pulling up on jumps or moving your weight back when riding drop-offs. There are 4 different textures, too, to optimize your grip, and together with the anatomical shape, it…