Suspension service is a specialty within bicycle repair, and it takes specialized tools to perform this work. One of the things that any factory tech will tell you is nice to have are sockets specifically made or altered for the low profile hex on the top of each fork leg. The lead-in or chamfer on a standard socket will greatly decrease the contact between tool and part and can easily scratch or deform those nuts. For years shops have been grinding down their sockets to remove the chamfer. The problem is that you're still often left with a loose-fitting socket that is still prone to chewing up those delicate parts. That's why we started from scratch. We made our sockets from billet aluminum to exacting tolerances to keep these parts in good shape. Fully CNC-machined with zero lead-in, they make the specialty that is suspension service a little bit easier. They feature a 3/8" square drive for use with your favorite torque wrench as well as finger splines to help run the top caps into the fork legs with those oil soaked hands. We also kept them short (1" or 25mm for all sizes) to reduce the chance of them slipping off of the top cap under torque. - Made from billet aluminum to exacting tolerances to keep form damaging the suspension - Finger splines so you can thread it easily by hand - 3/8" square drive - Short (1"/25mm for all sizes) to reduce the chance of them coming off of the top cap under torque - Made in Bend, Oregon Applications - 24mm socket - used on SRAM top caps - 26mm socket - used on Marzocchi and Reverb sealheads - 27mm socket - used on Fox and X-Fusion top caps - 30mm socket - used on the RS-1 SRAM sealhead removal tool as well as a handful of other forks. - 6-size set covers most modern suspension forks on the market: 24, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 32mm
- JIS/ISIS/Octalink crank tool with durable handle
- Pro Shop Cable & Spoke Cutter - For Shimano SIS SP. - Contains inner wire and outer casing reconditioner.
White Lightning's Bamboo Cycles Wipes are the quick and easy solution for cleaning your hands, your bike, and anything else you can find. Made from bamboo, Cycle Wipes are tough, durable, and tear-resistant. They have a waffled texture that absorbs more grease and grime than ordinary wipes and are treated with a solution that is strong enough to clean drivetrain parts, plus safe enough to clean your hands, too. White Lightning's Bamboo Cycle Wipes are biodegradable.
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
$4.99 - $9.99
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
$4.99 - $10.99
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
$5.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
The ideal trail-side repair kit. - Contains 6 patches, 1 metal buffer, 2 tire levers and 1 tube of rubber cement
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdrivers. - Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. - Lasertips microscopically roughened for optimal bite to the screw. - ''Take it easy'' tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp - The hexagonal anti-roll feature
$6.99 - $7.99
- Compatible for Manual and power tool socket insert (ISO 2725-Part 3) - "Take it easy" Tool Finder with color coding according to size - Featuring a good grip to allow easy pick-up even with oily hands. - Ball stop groove, for hex head bolts and nuts; chrome vanadium steel, matt chrome-plated.
Double ended cone wrench
$7.00 - $37.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$7.00 - $48.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Page 1 of 34 Next page