Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$22.99 - $24.00
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$19.99 - $24.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed - Gear Teeth: 18T, 20T
$81.99 - $83.99
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
The workhorse of X-Range gearing, the SRAM RED XG-1290 cassette progresses fluidly and quickly through a wider range of gears. It's specifically designed for wireless electronic shifting and the one-piece design offers you the best in weight savings. - Updated design for smoother and faster shifting - More gradual gear progression between cogs—at least five one-tooth jumps—while still offering a wider range - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - One-piece machined steel X-Dome design for weight savings - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready - Version: D1 - 10-26T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
- Chromoly cogs to fit any HG-splined cassette rear hubs
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
$404.99 - $421.00
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
$44.99 - $52.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$111.00 - $148.44
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$174.99 - $270.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
- Allows the use of a 7 speed shimano cassette on an 8 or 9 speed shimano cassette body
$29.99 - $40.00
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
$32.99 - $35.26
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$464.99 - $639.99
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$129.99 - $139.99
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
We did our homework on this cog and we think you will be pleased with the result! This 16t cog smooths out the cog to cog transition when using our GC and a standard 10 speed 11-36 cassette. You should expect this to shift well and last as long as the rest of your cassette cogs of similar size. Here are the transitions WITHOUT the 16t cog (4 tooth max jump): - Remove the 15t -> 11-13-17-19.... - Remove the 17t -> 11-13-15-19... Here are the transitions WITH the 16t cog (3 tooth max jump): - Remove 15t & 17t-> 11-13-16-19... Compatibility: Shimano 10 speed cassettes - XT 11-36t (CS-M771) - XTR 11-36t (CS-M980) - Other 11-36t Shimano cassettes like SLX HG81 11-36t - Modification required (must drill out rivets holding the 17t to the larger cogs) SRAM 10 speed cassettes - PG 1030, 1050, and 1070 - 11-36 and 12-36 - X0 11-36t(XG - 1080) - Remove the 14t rather than the 17t
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
- Durable CrMo construction with 4-pawl internal engagement system - Fits left-hand (LH) threaded hubs only (allows mounting drivetrain on left side of bike for grinding on the right side) - Maintain with petroleum based lubricant (no wax/Teflon)
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 10-Speed Cassettes - Ultegra CS-6600 cassettes with a 13-16-tooth first-position cog are not compatible with Dura-Ace FH-7800 hub or WH-7800 wheel - Compatible with all 10- and 9-speed Shimano hubs except for 13-16-tooth first position cog cassettes which are not compatible with DA FH-7800 hubs or WH-7800 wheels
$88.99 - $119.69
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-830 Cassette is a quality 7-speed cassette. It boasts durable chrome-plated steel cogs with SRAM's shifting technology that includes optimal tooth profiles and ramps for fast, precision shifts every time.
$119.99 - $129.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
- MODEL NO: CS-HG700-11 - SERIES: SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series - Average weight: 379 g - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T - Combination name(Group name): 11-34T - Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Speeds: 11-speed - Spider arm_QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG-EV
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features SRAM's X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready Cassette Cogs: - 10-26t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$74.99 - $79.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Page 1 of 4 Next page