- The ultimate hollow pin Singlespeed chain, superlight and superstrong - Black inner links and white outer links, cut-out to reduce weight - Pins tested at an impressive tensile strength of 1300Kgf - Profiled link plates allow maximum cog wrap (as low as 9 tooth) - Packaged in a round tin box. 325/355g
$9.99 - $16.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
S1 Rustbuster is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8" chain. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Rustbuster rust-proof finish, suitable for beach environments and winter commuting - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
- 1/2" x 3/16” - 98 Links - Bushing Construction - Full Nickel Plated - Heavy Duty Structure - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
The KMC Z1eHX chain is suitable for a variety of single speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, track bikes, internally geared hubs, and eBikes. - Features a heavy duty structure and stretch proof treatment for high pin power with reinforced durability - Anti-drop design reduces possibility of chain drop - eBike compatible - Links (links): 112 - Width: 7.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Designed for ebike: Yes
- High Pin Power with Reinforced Durability - Quieter Riding Experience - Anti-Drop Design - Wider, Thicker, Safer
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-53 9-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
100 links of chain and a pre-assembled half-link. - Steel, cromized treatment - Lightweight design - Very strong pins & plates - Comes with extra half-link assembled for running any gearing - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Weight: 382 g
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
$33.99 - $42.99
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 349 g
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Rainbow Color - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
The basis of every Eagle drivetrain is its chain—and the NX Eagle chain is designed and manufactured using genuine SRAM Eagle architecture, so it is fully compatible with every other component in the Eagle ecosystem. The NX Eagle chain features solid pin construction, Eagle PowerLock, and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. Features/Specs - Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity - Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings - Weight: 278g (126 links) - Material: steel - Speeds: 12 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the engineered inner and outer plates that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain length: 144 links
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
$39.99 - $49.99
The KMC HL1L Wide chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Stretch-proof treatments provides exceptional durability - Hollow pin construction reduces chain weight - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Bullet Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10-Speed Chains - For Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple drivetrains, please see 10-Speed Hyperglide non-directional chains - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Not compatible with Shimano 10-Speed Dyna-sys mountain bike drivetrains - Directional inner and outer plates designed for better contact with gear teeth allow smooth shifting even under high load conditions - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Perforated plates for reduced weight - 116 links
WTP Demand Chain is a super tough and very durable street chain with taller and thicker plates to resist impacts and grind damage. - Includes half link - Stamped WTP logo - Heat-treated links and riveted pins - Made by KMC - Links (links): 90 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed
WTP Supply Chain, heat-treated links and riveted pins, made by KMC, thicker plates to resist impacts and grind damage. - Includes pre-assembled half link - Stamped WTP logo - 90 links - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
Page 1 of 3 Next page