$280.00 - $305.99
Stronger, stiffer, and lighter than ever; that is exactly what you can expect with the Quarq DUB crank arm assembly. Paired with the DZero or DFour DUB power meter spider and the DUB bottom bracket, the Quarq DUB crank arms assembly builds a power meter that can handle the toughest of conditions. - Only compatible with Quarq DZero DUB and DFour DUB power meter spiders - Does require a SRAM DUB bottom bracket
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$275.99 - $299.99
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Crankset boasts race-worthy efficiency. Shimano incorporates the crankarms and the bottom bracket spindle into a single unit so you shave grams without losing a drop of valuable pedal power. The 38/26 ratio gives you less overlap of gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. This design also sports external bottom bracket bearings that increase rigidity and durability.
In certain disciplines, the single-ring drivetrain reigns supreme. Championing simplicity, strength and durability, the SRAM RED 1 AXS power meter meets the demands of triathletes, time trialists and cyclocross racers. The power meter features improved aerodynamics thanks to direct mount aero chainrings with fully integrated power, and the tighter gearing range is perfect for racing and flatter terrains. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - 48T and 50T variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring - 36-46T variants have spider-based power - Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter - Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride - Power balance measures left and right legs separately - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity - Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze - Bottom bracket not included - BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Chainring material: Aluminum - Crank arm material: Carbon - Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Crankset boasts race-worthy efficiency with all-mountain chops. Shimano incorporates the crankarms and the bottom bracket spindle into a single unit so you shave grams without losing a drop of valuable pedal power. The 38/24 ratio gives you less overlap of gears, delivering more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. Plus, the bottom bracket features external bearings that increase rigidity.
$195.99 - $199.99
Crank up your off-road rig's efficiency with Shimano's 9-speed Deore Crankset. The right crankarm and oversize bottom-bracket spindle are incorporated into a single unit for substantial weight savings and maximum pedal power. Plus, the hollow cold-forged-aluminum arms are light, extremely durable and beautiful, too.
$166.99 - $176.99
You'll always find the perfect gear with Shimano's Tiagra Crankset. It's crafted from aluminum for low weight and efficient power transfer, while the integrated axle furthers both of those attributes. It shifts positively as well with ramped and pinned SG-X chainrings that boost shifting speed and precision. Options: - Standard Double (52/39) - Compact Double (50/34) - Triple (50/39/30)
Consistency and accuracy in training lead to better results, which is why using a consistently accurate and reliable power meter is vital. Quarq power meters using Quarq technology, measure power at the crankset spider. This the best place on the bike to measure power because all of your pedaling effort flows directly through the spider and it can be measured with great precision. Quarq's Active Temperature Compensation, which is calibrated with over 10,000 data points, makes their ELSA RS Power Meter Crankset accurate to within 1.5% (strain gauges benefit from accurate temperature). Plus the ELSA RS is specifically designed to match Shimano's 4-bolt Hollowglide chainrings for a seamless junction between ring and chassis. Quarq's Exogram Hollow Carbon crankarms deliver every watt to the road while keeping the weight incredibly low. ANT+ technology lets you hook up your desired compatible head unit, the LED indicator flashes when the power meter is on, and the single, easily-replaced CR2032 battery lasts for up to 300 hours of ride time. - Compatible with 11-speed Shimano chainrings (Dura-Ace, Ultegra, and 105) - Chainrings and bottom bracket are sold separately - Requires ANT+ head unit (sold separately) - 616 grams (GXP, 172.5mm) - Battery life: 300 hours
No beefed-up XC cranksets here. e*thirteen added carbon fiber arms and a new spindle with their P3 Connect Polygon interface, which creates a more robust, reliable, impact-resistant spindle-arm junction. Add a bottom bracket and your choice of 1X Quick Connect Chainring and get your ride on. - Spindle interface: e*Thirteen P3 Direct Connect, 83mm - Spindlediameter: 30mm
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
Crank up your speed with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Crankset! Hollow-forged crank arms, an oversized bottom bracket spindle, and two-piece construction boast great weight savings and remarkable efficiency so you won't lose a drop of valuable pedal power. The 42/32/24 ratio gives you consistent jumps between gears, making for more efficient shifting and pedaling, especially with full-suspension bikes. The Deore XT crank uses a carbon/steel composite middle ring to add rigidity for better shifting, increased service life, and smooth, flex-free power delivery.
$229.99 - $279.99
TruVativ's Descendant is a downhill bike specific crankset with amazingly strong forged 7050 aluminium arms. At just 822 grams, this remarkably tough package brings ultimate performance to everyone from freeride shuttlers, to slopestyle riders, to hard-charging gravity racers. Plus, the GXP bottom bracket with Gutter Seal Technology keeps out mud and dust.
- For fitting SRAM/Truvativ BB30 cranks to 68mm shell BB30/PF30 frames if spacer kit is missing - Already supplied with all aftermarket BB30/PF30 bottom bracket bearing sets, but not with OEM applications
$138.99 - $152.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
$144.99 - $204.99
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down. And, the X5 comes with a bottom bracket, too.
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
$194.99 - $224.99
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Compact Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The compact chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
FSA's Afterburner Crankset uses hollow-forged aluminum crankarms to help keep the weight down, and the stout BB30 axle increases stiffness and pedaling efficiency while narrowing the Q-factor and shedding even more weight. High-quality aluminum chainrings provide fast, precise shifting.
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Hollowtech II Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
$187.99 - $229.99
SRAM's GX 2x11 Crankset W/All Mountain Chainguard delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x11-speed shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-GLIDE puts you in the right gear, right now. • 11-Speed • 6000 series AL • Bottom Bracket compatibility: GXP or BB30 (not included) • X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology • Chainrings: 36/24-tooth • Crank lengths: 175mm, 170mm • Color: Black • All Mountain Guard included, but not shown
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
$177.99 - $224.99
For chain consistency and control in technical situations, TruVativ teamed up with chain guide masters MRP to bring you the XO Chain Guide. It features an aluminum back plate and MRP's replaceable Skid Plate design so its amazingly lightweight, yet can take a beating. The combination of the upper and lower guides, along with a sealed bearing pulley provides excellent chain retention in the roughest terrain.
$381.00 - $433.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
$204.99 - $209.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
Page 1 of 7 Next page