TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
The Linus North Road handlebar offers a swept back and upright riding position so you can watch the world roll by. This polished bar has 6.5-inches of straight aluminum so you have plenty of room for grips, twist shifters, and brake levers, and the comfortable 35-degree rise makes this bar great for cruising around town.
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
$60.00 - $72.99
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebars area wide handlebar made of premium alloy with a minimal 10mm of rise. - High-strength 7000-series premium aluminum alloy - Rise: 10mm - Width: 750mm and 780mm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
$77.99 - $82.99
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
$82.99 - $149.99
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$84.00 - $90.99
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 760mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
A Spank-quality 35mm handlebar that won't cost you an arm and leg? Freeride-inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile, and the Spoon 35 is rock-solid whether you live for trails or bike parks. 800mm wide, you can dial your fit as the Spoon 35 is adjustable to 740mm. - Cost-effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Length: 800mm - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Choose 25/40 - 35mm clamp diameter - 5° up x 8° backsweep - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, E-Bike
$95.99 - $99.99
Fantastically wide and low, TruVativ's BooBar is the ideal bar for muscling your bike through the nasty stuff, both up and down! This bar is extra-wide for precision steering and tons of leverage on all parts of the trail. Built from tough triple-butted 7050 aluminum, this bar can take on the toughest lines and live to tell the tales.
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
DH / Freeride / All Mountain Chromag utilizes the 35mm clamp size to create a wider, stronger bar in the same weight class as its 31.8 counterpart - the Fubars OSX. The OSX 35 is made from 7000 series aluminum. It provides the best strength to weight ratio possible. This is a strong bar best suited to DH/Freeride or trail riding. At 800mm it is our widest aluminum bar. Same perfect fit as the original OSX, with 25mm rise, 5-degree upsweep and 8-degree back sweep.
Wider and stiffer than the standard OSX, Chromag's Fubars OSX 35 features the same rise, backsweep, and upsweep as the standard OSX but in a wider and stiffer package. Intended for all disciplines from trail to DH. - Weight: 312g - Material: 7000 series aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
When designing the all-new Ridgeline aluminum trail handlebar, our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. We precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this, we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength. This is where our unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines, allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. We can then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long-term strength and durability. This gives you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you. Our goal is for you to become one with the bike and never let up on chasing your new adventure! - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 800mm wide - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Weight: 303 grams
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
Thomson's Trail bar is 750mm wide with 20mm of rise. The clamping area is 50mm wide, allowing a different bend profile for a more compliant ride. The Trail bar is designed to give you a lightweight aluminum all-around bar no matter your riding style. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 5° - Material: Aluminum
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter, with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable, as well as the lightest, bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 12° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more upright riding position, thus protecting the wrist from the extreme strain of downhill riding. The 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - Use: MTB, Gravity & E-Performance - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise options allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
- High modulous carbon fiber construction - UD Weave carbon fiber - Weight: 273g - Upsweep: 5 - Backsweep: 9
TruVativ's Noir T30 Riserbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the slight rise of the bar gives you greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Stiff. Precise. Wide. Camo. The genius of good design manifests itself nicely in camo. Demure. Yet bold. For our latest CoLab, we tapped into the brain trust that is Troy Lee Designs. We handled the intel on the bar specs with our famous Descendant geometry, built from input from our best riders, and Troy handled the finishing touches. His dream: hi-tech camo. Fit to be seen. Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm - Width: 800mm - Material (HB): Aluminum, Carbon - Rise (HB): 20mm - Application (HB): Freeride/Downhill - Type (bar): Riser - Backsweep (degrees): 9 - Upsweep (degree): 5
Featuring a weight savings of 25% compared to aluminum bars, Chromag's BZA riser bar is wide, stiff and rowdy. Intended for everything from XC to DH, it features unidirectional fibers for vibration damping. - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Page 1 of 2 Next page