Jerseys/Tops (Short Sleeve)
- Lightweight knit micro stripe jersey - Fabric content: 95% polyester / 5% spandex - Fabric weight: 179 g/m2 - UPF 20 - Wicking / quick dry / anti-microbial treatment - Three compartment EZ drop-in back pockets - Silicone gripper elastic back hem - RideLight reflective accents
$71.99 - $79.99
Club Ride’s Deer Abby Jersey is simple and versatile. Its UPF 20, breathable Sheer2Dry fabric comes in solid colors, making it easy to match with other bike and casual apparel. A zip neck and cap sleeves allow you to move freely, while rear stash pockets and reflective accents add on-bike practicality.
Headed to the trails? Club Ride’s relaxed fit Go West Jersey is a must take item. Its RideDryWear UPF 30 fabric dries quickly, leaving you fresh after shredding singletrack all afternoon. Full side and underarm mesh vents keep you cool. A stylish placket with pearl snaps hides a handy full front zip. And, two rear zip pockets with a media port round out this go anywhere jersey.
- Lightweight knit stripe jersey - Fabric content: 90% polyester / 10% spandex - Fabric weight: 140 g/m2 - UPF 20 - Wicking / quick dry - Secure zip back pocket at side seam - RideLight reflective accents - Fit: sport
Technical fabric puts Club Ride’s Wheel Cute Jersey on a whole new level. The wheel-print, UPF 20, Sheer2Dry material is airy and breathable. And, as the sun begins to wane, the Cute’s reflective accents improve your visibility.
As the name suggests, Club Ride’s Bolt Jersey flies down trails. The UPF 30, RideDryWear fabric with full side and underarm vents keeps you cool. Bring style to the mountain with the Bolt's casual fit and pearl snaps that hide a front zip closure. Two chest pockets and a rear pocket with media port stow essentials.
Club Ride’s Laurel Jersey adds elegance to the trail with its imperial neckline and hidden front zipper. Its UPF 20 breathable Sheer2Dry Fabric complements the well-vented, burnout side panels. The Laurel Jersey is completed by reflective accents and a rear zip pocket with media port.
This pull over technical Tee is Club Ride's take on a women’s riding jersey. Made with fabric that delivers UV 20 protection, wicks away moisture and doesn’t stink, the Deer Abby is built for all rides from the Epic Trail Adventure to the light spin around town. The two rear stash pockets allow you to store and grab goods on the go. To the pub or to the woods, the Deer Abby delivers high performance and modern style. - Lightweight, breathable, wicking, quick-drying, knit fabric - UV Protection: UPF 20 - Rear stash pockets with media port - RideLight reflective accents - Sport fit
Plaid meets function with Club Ride’s New West Jersey. You’ll stay cool with its quick-drying UPF 30 RideDryWear fabric. Classy pearl snaps hide the front zipper—ideal for spontaneous nights on the town. And, two zip pockets securely stow your essentials.
- Lightweight stretch woven fabric - Fabric content: 100% polyester (mechanical stretch) - Fabric weight: 100 g/m2 - UPF 30 - Wicking / quick dry - Secure chest and zip back pocket - Vented mesh underarms and side panels - RideLight reflective accents - Fit: comfort
- Micro Stripe Knit Jersey - Fabric Content: 65% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 7% Spandex - Fabric Weight 200 g/m2 - Wicking / Quick Dry - RideLight Reflective accents - Fit: Sport
- Lightweight mechanical stretch woven fabric - Fabric content: 100% polyester - Fabric weight: 100 g/m2 - UPF 30 - Wicking / quick dry - Secure zip side pocket - Ridelight reflective accents - Fit: comfort
Page 1 of 1