Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
Lightweight adjustable alloy kickstand. - Chainstay-mount, compatible with disc-brake equipped bikes
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$5.99 - $22.49
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Zipp's Vuka Alumina Clip Risers are designed for use with the Vuka Alumina Clip’s above-bar option. The risers are designed to offer a wider range of adjustability within the Vuka Alumina aero-cockpit system. - Sold in pairs - Risers cannot be stacked - Includes hardware
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Kona #CMPHTT - (2) M5x12 Button head screws included
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
- Bargain priced tensioner for turning a geared bike into a single speed - Fixed position aluminum arm with quiet rubber sealed bearing pulley - Mounts in place of derailleur
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded 1" headset/steerer - 22.2 quill diameter - 50mm stem clamp area
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Profile Design's Multi-Fit System Kit allows early model Profile Design aero bars to work with 26.0mm and 31.8mm handlebars. This fine 6061-aluminum upgrade gives you the excellent adjustability of Profile's F-19 armrests that feature length, width and rotational settings. You'll also appreciate the supportive, comfortable Lycra-covered foam F-19 pads. Plus, on the Flip-Up model, the brackets flip up and out of the way so that you can hold onto the tops of the base bar and stand and climb with no worries about your knees hitting the armrests.
WeThePeople's Removable Brake Hardware works with all WTP frames, allowing you to easily remove/add brake hardware. Depending on how you're feeling and what you're riding each day, you can choose to go with or without brakes to make the most of your session. Includes: • 2 thread-in removable U-brake mounts • 2 curved bases (if needed) • 2 U-brake fastening bolts • 2 removable single-bolt gyro tabs • 2 removable cable guides • Brake mount wrench
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
Same specs as the K13-002 Pro Braze-on Chain Catcher but includes a Cadence Magnet required for SRM Power Meters, as well as other leading power meter brands. - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Rear Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It also includes a battery mount, cable covers to route and hide the cables and a wire plug/unplug tool. The External Kit is meant to be run on the outside of the frame.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy - Extra long 72mm clamping lever - Provides extra leverage - 13mm clamp height
Light, comfortable, and stable, Profile Design's F-35 Aluminum Armrest Kit provides excellent adjustability for finding your perfect position. These versatile aluminum armrests have an ergonomic shape, 15 degrees of rotational adjustment and 3 fore/aft positions with a total of 30mm of adjustment. The comfortable Lycra-covered 16mm-thick EVA foam pads simply attach to the armrests with adhesive-backed Velcro so no straps are required. The pads are anti-bacterial, and feature contoured edges for increased long-term comfort.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (1) M3x14 flat head screw included - (1) M4x14 flat head screw included Note: For use with 12x142 thru axle hub
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (2) M4x10 Flat head screws included
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 chainring bolt
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
$1.50 - $13.99
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
Page 1 of 21 Next page