$82.99 - $149.99
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE The all-new Contact SLR handlebar is a full carbon handlebar with updated ergonomic shaping and revised compact geometry that provides maximum compliance and superior handling at a feather-light weight. FEATURES - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops, to the hoods to the drops - Easy-to-grip elliptical drops boost bar stiffness without adding weight - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials, and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the 7050 Descendant riser bar. It’s stiff, tough, dependable, and gives you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendant geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 7° - Upsweep: 5°
- DH race-tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's Service Course bars. Together with its 128mm drop, the bar is deal for riders preferring a low body position. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into their optimal position. The SL-70's flattened top provides a better ergonomic fit for the hand and is clip-on compatible. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Clip-on Compatible - Lifetime warranty
Thomson's Carbon Road Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece and putting a mild wing shape on top for a nice platform and support for your hands. And you get the perfect bend for riding in all hand positions with plenty of clearance for your wrists at any bar angle. Plus, there are provisions on the bottom for the cables so you get a tidy tape job and even more comfort.
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
Dan Coller's signature Contender bars are perfect for taller riders, coming in at a comfortable 9.75" rise. The Contender bars are the first set of bars from Kink to offer pre-defined cutting grooves at 0.25" intervals. Coming with a stock 29.5" width, they can easily be cut down to 29", 28.5", 28" or 27.5" without breaking out the tape measure. Made from 13-butted chromoly tubing, and our TruTherm post-weld heat treatment process ensures these bars can stand up to all kinds of riding. Being ridden and trusted by Dan Coller daily attests to the Contender bars' strength. TECH SPECS - Rise: 9.75-inches - Width: 29.5-inches - Backsweep: 12 Degrees - Upsweep: 1 Degree - Tubing: 13-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel - Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post-weld Heat Treated - Weight: 28.6oz
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
$77.99 - $82.99
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
Light weight, comfort, and strength: The SL-70 Ergo is the ultimate handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo improves upon the flat bar top shape of its carbon predecessor, the Contour SL bar, but also with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128 drop. The short 70mm reach allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar. The SL-70 Ergo weighs only 205g but is strong and durable enough for the demands of aggressive cyclocross and gravel racing. - Unidirectional Carbon built for stiffness, comfort and light weight - Ergonomic top for all-day comfort - Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. - 70mm reach - 128mm drop - Variable radius drop - Cable grooves
The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with the innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics, and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp's latest bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. The wing-shaped top was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The difference of that design is real, saving 6.4 watts over a round-tube section bar top. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The revised 10° ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminates the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in drops. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for a low and aero drops position - Internal cable routing is easy with Rapid Route - Lifetime warranty
Profile's Largo bar uses double-butted 7075 aluminum to make a lightweight handlebar that maximizes stiffness for sprinting and climbing. A wider center clamping area easily accommodates clip-on aerobars and the extended reach means there's no compromise between an aerobar or in-the-drops position. The Largo is also shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability and offers excellent comfort due to its ergonomic bends.
The aero wing section on Profile's full carbon Svet R Carbon Base Bar will slice through the wind quickly and smoothly. It has ergonomically shaped brake extensions for awesome comfort. Plus, with a center clamping section wide enough to accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar, the Svet puts you in an incredibly aero position. Light, stiff and fast, this bar will have you breaking your own records!
Profile's Ozero Base Bar boasts superior aerodynamics thanks to its slippery hydroformed shape. Plus, with a center clamping section wide enough to accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar, the Ozero puts you in an incredibly aero position. Light, stiff and fast, this bar will have you breaking your own records!
Profile's T2 Wing has a winged cross-section to slice through the air, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the T2 is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability.
The WING/10a offers great fit versatility - allowing the rider to fine-tune the grip height for their riding style and comfort preferences. The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. For optimal aero performance, the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests. Aero The Wing/10a employs a truncated airfoil (Kamm Tail) to stay within UCI regulations while offering the performance of a much deeper section. This, along with tidying up the underside of the wing where the cables used to exit has led to a small improvement in performance. For optimal aero performance the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests. Fit Data - The WING/10a is available in the following widths: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44 - The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. The grip length can also be trimmed by up to 30mm. - The WING/10a offers the greatest fit versatility of any alloy basebar we’ve previously made, allowing the rider to fine tune for their riding style and comfort preferences. - An additional reason for the truncated design of the wing was to improve hand comfort when sitting up on the bar tops
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$529.99 - $568.00
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendent geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 5°
On the big days, it's the small comforts that make the ride better, longer. That's why we re-engineered our carbon riser bars to improve feel, flex and rider positioning and reduce trail buzz. These bars are stiff, precise and forgiving. With a re-tuned carbon laminate, your shoulders, arms and hands keep fresh all day. - Available in 760mm carbon with 20mm rise - 35mm clamp - Super-wide to start and trimmable by 40mm (20mm each side) - Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness SPECIFICATIONS - Type: Riser - Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm - Width: 760mm - Rise: 20mm - Backsweep (degrees): 7
6061 aluminum. - All purpose road bar ideal for custom fitting - 31.8mm Bar clamp diameter - 120mm Drop, 75mm Reach (Short and Shallow) - Sand blast black finish - 382g, 38cm
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
Page 1 of 4 Next page