The Bladerunner is a perfect platform pedal for any application. Super-minimized design at 11mm thin with a platform large enough for incredible stability. The Bladerunner thrives in the most technically challenging conditions possible. When ground clearance is a priority, you will be hard pressed to find a pedal more suitable for rocky terrain. - Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges - 103mm x 100mm footprint - Concave pin profile - Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout - Multi-micro-sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals - 10 allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued - Machined traction grooves - Minimal material in key areas to shed weight and mud build up - Stepped Black polished chromoly axle is compatible with 8mm allen keys or also a standard 15mm pedal wrench - Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike - Pedals come with an extra set of pins for back ups - 9/16"
- Body material made of aluminum - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 436 grams pair - Big surface area - SPD Compatible - Color: Black - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Proportionally smaller platform size is perfect for smaller-sized feet - Durable 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 9/16" / 1/2" axle options - 300g per pair - Dimensions: 93 x 87mm
Strapless design for quick-and-easy entry and release. - Improves power transfer for efficient pedaling and helps keep feet in correct position on pedals - Durable nylon construction - In-molded anti-slip tread pattern - Includes mounting hardware - 62g per pair
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Durable boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 309g per pair - 9/16" / 1/2 axle options - Dimensions: 100 x 86mm
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
Lightweight low-profile one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals - Inlaid TPE non-slip rubber tread for unsurpassed grip - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 230g per pair - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 100 x 80mm
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
Lightweight and strong one-piece aluminum flat pedal in a premium barrel polished aluminum finish. - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 101 x 79mm - Silver - 368g per pair
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
$19.99 - $21.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
Look's replacement cleats for their Delta Pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and durability. Molded wear indicators show when it's time to replace your cleats, and they are available with 9-degrees of float (red), and 0-degrees of float (black).
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
$22.99 - $26.99
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Customize your 5050 pedals with Crank Brothers' Plate Kit. These anodized beauties bolt onto your existing pedals to give you style to match your skills.
$24.99 - $27.99
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
- Replacement cleats for X-Track pedals
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD type pedals - 4 degrees of float - Sold in pairs with hardware - Compatible with Multisport 4 pedal
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Page 1 of 7 Next page