$14.00 - $22.99
Ping! This Linus Bell has a spring striker beneath the bell, that you flick with your thumb or finger for a loud and clear tone. It's available in aluminum and brass and is made in Japan. It has a built-in clamp and simply bolts onto your handlebars (and stem, up to 22mm diameter).
38mm alloy dome - Ring sound: DING!
38mm alloy dome - Ring sound: DING!
$25.99 - $34.99
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1") - Weight: Black and silver: 36g (1.3oz); Brass: 68g (2.4oz)
Little, Light, & Loud! Our Original Incredibell has been redesigned for quick and easy mounting on nearly any handlebar. The pivoting dinger can be rotated to any position.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
The Incredibell Headset Mount 270 keeps valuable handlebar space free for other gear. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset and the bell dinger can be rotated to any position around the bell. Plus, it's little, light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
CatEye's Flex Tight bell may be tiny but it packs a huge ding to let everyone know you're coming.
Killer Whale Horn for kids' bikes.
- Mounts quickly and easily to any helmet - Telescoping and articulating arm adjusts to fit almost any helmet style - Shatter-proof mirror
Ping! This Linus Bell has a sprung striker on the side of the bell, that you flick with your thumb or finger for a loud and clear tone. It's available in aluminum and brass and is made in Japan. It has a built-in clamp and simply bolts onto your handlebars (and stem, up to 22mm diameter).
Mirrycle's Incredibell Bar End Bell fits into the end of almost any handlebar or bar end. A quick twist and the Ding! Ding! rings loud and clear for all to hear.
- Elasticated Velcro strap provides many mounting possibilities - Diffused LED light provides 360 visibility - Built in passive reflective strips - Water-resistant - 2 Modes: Off Steady, On Flashing - CR2032 Battery (Included) - 75 Hour run time
The stealth bell tucks away neatly next to the stem and provides an un-stealthy Ding!!! sound when activated.
- Offers a detailed close-up field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
$27.99 - $32.99
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.8") - Weight: Black and Silver: 26g (.9oz), Brass: 57g (2oz)
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Snap on some visibility! - Snaps onto ankle or arm - Size: 32cm x 3cm
- Adjustable & flexible reflective bands perfect for arms or legs - Self coiling without pressure - Doesn't dammage fabric as velcro does - Delivered with 24 units in a convenient display jar
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that headlights and safety lights alone just can't match. Installs easily to 24-29" wheels with 28-32 spoke counts. Don't let lack of side visibility make you a statistic; stay safe and seen with Orbit 2 spoke lights.
$36.99 - $46.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Pack of two yellow reflective stickers. - Each sticker measures 35 mm x 105 mm - Perfect for increasing the visibility of bikes and helmets
- Fits around the ankle or the upper arm for increased visibility - Fastens with hook and loop - 420mm long x 25mm wide
High-visibility mesh vest with yellow reflective bands. - Extra long back to ensure visibility when cycling and wearing a backpack - Hook-and-loop fastening
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
This lightweight, small mirror from Blackburn adheres directly to your helmet for a great rearview to make all your rides safer. It can be removed in seconds, too.
Our Trail Bell announces your presence while letting you keep both hands firmly on your grips and goes silent with just the flick of a switch. Fits all handlebars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
Previous page Page 2 of 2