Insulate yourself against the cold and the brutal with protection that’s reliable and comfortable: 45NRTH’s Naughtvind Softshell Pants. Designed to layer perfectly over their Naughtvind Bibs, these smartly constructed pants use the same Schoeller softshell fabric as their Naughtvind Jacket—so they breathe, stretch, and protect like nothing else. These are pants that take your safety seriously, with reflective material in key areas to keep you visible as you ride the dark night. The zippered ventilation at the thighs cools you off when you want, while the strategically-placed zippered back pockets give you easy access when you need. Their zipper and snap ankle closures fit over 45NRTH footwear firmly so there’s no extra bulk, while 45NRTH's abrasion-resistant material at the ankle helps protect against drivetrain rub. Naughtvind Pants are one tough but versatile creation—first in trust and built to last.
$59.99 - $65.99
Equipped with a raised rear waistband, zippered side pockets, and reflective accents, Club Ride’s Pit Stop Shorts are ready to roll. The mid-weight PowerWeave fabric dries quickly and keeps you fresh throughout epic adventures. The performance fit is complemented by a seamless gusset and well-placed pockets.
Show off your feminine side with Club Ride’s DSG Skirt. Its lightweight, quick-drying PowerWeave material fits in at office meetings, BBQs, and the ride to and from your destination. A zip pocket sits stylishly above the pleated fabric and a drawstring waist keeps the skirt in place. Plus, a removable chamois liner keeps you comfortable on the bike. If you’re out as the sun dips below the horizon, reflective accents will enhance your visibility.
$104.99 - $134.99
- Lightweight stretch double-weave yarn dye plaid - Fabric content: 93% polyester / 7% spandex - Fabric weight: 109 g/m2 - WR finish for water and dirt repellency - NoCrackBack rear for extra coverage - Seamless crotch gusset - RideLight reflective accents - Inseam: 11” - Fit: comfort
Sail along undulating terrain while wearing Club Ride’s breathable, quick-drying Mountain Surf Short. Its durable, abrasion-resistant PowerWeave fabric is also UPF 30. These shorts are made with a side buckle waist adjustment system and a seamless gusset for all-day comfort on and off trail.
Club Ride unites lightweight, UPF 30 canvas fabric and zippered cargo pockets to bring you the Rumble Short. Plus, quick-drying PowerWeave fabric is comfortable and abrasion resistant. You’ll appreciate the adjustable side waist buckles and seamless gusset. Additional pockets ensure you can carry your essentials along on the ride.
Club Ride’s Zest Short is ready for dusty singletrack vacations and weekday commutes. Stay cool and dry in the summer months with the Zest’s lightweight, PowerWeave fabric. And, with a slight rise in the rear waistband you’ll be covered while you pedal.
Kick around town in Club Ride’s lightweight, comfortable Freedom Shorts. Breathable, quick-drying, and stylish, the Freedoms make transitioning on and off the bike a breeze. A seamless gusset allows you to move freely on the saddle while its zip side pocket stows personal items. Ride into the sunset with the added visibility from well-placed reflective accents.
$119.99 - $129.99
Discover a sliver of paradise when you wear Club Ride’s Eden Shorts. Their lightweight, abrasion-resistant PowerWeave fabric quickly dries so you stay comfortable. You’ll appreciate the side buckles for adjusting the waist and a seamless gusset for additional comfort on the saddle. And, you have zippered leg openings for extra range of movement.
- Midweight stretch double-weave plaid fabric - Fabric content: 95% polyester / 5% spandex - Fabric weight: 160 g/m2 - WR finish for water and dirt repellency - Seamless crotch gusset - RideLight reflective accents - Inseam: 12.5” - Fit: comfort
Club Ride designed the Half Rack Knicker so you get the most out of your ride. The lightweight, abrasion-resistant PowerWeave fabric moves freely with your pedal stroke thanks to the Half Rack's articulated knees. Side buckles adjust the waist so your pants stay put. And last but not least, the Half Rack boasts a wealth of pockets for storage.
- Mid-weight compression polyester blend stretch knit fabric - 7/8th length - Removable chamois pad for on the go lifestyle - Yoga-style wide waistband with flat tape adjustment - RideLight reflective accents - Sport fit - Removable chamois pad - Anatomically-female specific pre-shaped chamois for maximum comfort - 6mm triple-density technical foam pad with Coolmax - Quick dry performance breathable fabric - Wicking properties move moisture away from your body - Anti-microbial finish
$129.99 - $149.99
- Lightweight stretch-woven fabric - Fabric content: 64% nylon / 28% polyester / 8% spandex - Fabric weight: 140 g/m2 - WR finish for water and dirt repellency - Quick release waist adjustment system - Seamless crotch gusset - RideLight reflective accents - Inseam: 7” - Innerwear chamois liner - Fit: comfort
Club Ride’s Fuze Shorts will add a spark to all your summer rides. A removable CoolMax Gunslinger chamois adds comfort on the bike. The Fuze’s lightweight, abrasion-resistant PowerWeave fabric dries quickly, keeping you feeling fresh. You’ll appreciate the adjustable side waist buckle, seamless gusset, and pockets.
Club Ride’s Joy Ride Capris make riding, well, a joyful experience. The lightweight, quick-drying PowerWeave fabric and seamless gusset stretch as you ride. You’ll enjoy the secure storage of side and rear zip pockets, while well-placed reflective accents improve visibility when the sun dips below the horizon.
Club Ride’s stylish Transit Pants are relaxed through the hips and thighs for riding comfort. The StretchRide9 fabric is lightweight, quick-drying, and breathable. Plus, a mid-rise waistband and NoCrackBack panel keep you covered during your commutes. Traveling at night? Well-placed reflective accents highlight the Transit's side zip pocket, belt loop, and the inside pant cuff for enhanced visibility.
Uber technical and super robust, our Fat Jack pant was designed for the epic fat-bike ride on miles of winter single track. Don’t have snow? Don’t fret, the Fat Jack performs in dirt and on pavement just as well. Our stretch, water Resistant double weave fabric with durable canvas leg patches deliver the workman’s pant in a technical package. Reflective accents add night time security. The side leg pockets store all of your goodies securely behind a reflective bound zipper or open them up for full upper leg ventilation. From sparking the camp ground night fire to breaking the winter trail, the Fat Jack meets your seasonal needs. - StretchRide10 | Midweight polyester-blend double woven fabric - DWR Finish | Water-resistant, wind-resistant - NoCrackBack - Pockets - 3 Zippered & 2 Hand - Venting | 2 Side Leg - Media Port - RideLight Reflective Accents - Fit | Comfort - 230 g/m2 - Inseam: S-M=33" | L-XL: 34"
Club Ride’s Rale Pants are a commuter’s dream. their water-repellent, mid-weight, breathable fabric is only the beginning. The adjustable waistband, trademarked as the NoCrackBack, rises in the rear for optimal on-bike fit. And, well-placed storage pockets offer plentiful storage. These quick-drying, performance-fit pants are a must for those who travel on two wheels.
Beauty and the Beast are the two words that best describe this super technical women’s winter pant. Designed to be semi-fitted with plenty of stretch, the Imogene provides the tech features to allow you to play in winter environments then transition seamlessly into the city scene. Tested everywhere from snowbikes and dogsledders, to city commutes, the waterproof-breathable front leg fabric stretches to meet your seasonal active needs. The durable stretch soft-shell fabric delivers a rough and tumble on your rear. Two side leg vents create the added airflow needed during high energy movement, and the gusseted bottom leg opens to accommodate your winter boots. From the mountains to town, the Imogene is designed to meet all your winter needs. - Midweight bonded waterproof breathable stretch membrane | 8000MM (front) - DWR finished midweight polyester-blend double woven stretch fabric (back) - 2 front pockets, 2 rear pockets, 2 zippered side leg pockets - 2 zippered side leg vents - Zippered bottom leg opening - RideLight reflective accents - Sport fit
- Comfortable women's shorts with 2-inch split leg - Draw cord and key pocket - Inseam: 5cm/2in - Material: 100% Polyester
- Elastic, soft and durable fabric - Body-control compression with 4-way elasticity reduces muscle vibration and focuses power for optimal comfort and control - Soft, shaped waist front for enhanced comfort - UPF50+ - Infinity C3 Chamois Women - Inseam: 20 cm / 8 in - 78% Polyamide / 22% Elastane
- Elastic, soft and durable fabric - Body-control compression with 4-way elasticity reduces muscle vibration and focuses power for optimal comfort and control - Soft, shaped waist front for enhanced comfort - UPF50+ - Infinity C3 Chamois Women - Fabric: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane
- Body-control tights with excellent elasticity, moisture transport and ergonomic fit - Craft uses four-way elasticity to reduce muscle vibration and focus power for optimal comfort and control - Inseam 26 cm/ 10 in - Fabric: 78% Polyamide/ 22% Elastane
- Body-control tights with excellent elasticity, moisture transport and ergonomic bib construction opening - Smooth and adjustable women's-specific bib construction with hook closure for easy bio-breaks - Ergonomic design for a perfect riding-position fit - Wide, soft and elastic leg ending with silicone print keeps the bib shorts in place - Coldblack fabric reduces the absorption of heat rays and protects against UV rays - Bib construction with great support and fit made of polyester hexachannel fabric for active cooling - C1 Infinity Chamois
$49.98 - $109.95
Fox's Sergeant Shorts feature cutting-edge materials, a detachable inner liner, and an articulated cut for unparalleled performance. The cotton blend 2-way stretch main body with welded seams is tough and comfortable for all-day shredding, and an adjustable waistband gives you an excellent fit. The detachable liner features a comfortable Evo chamois. With zippered hand pockets, and slanted cargo pockets, you'll have plenty of room for all your gear.
$54.98 - $124.95
The Indicator Shorts offer top-tier performance in a less intimidating package. A full stretch mesh yoke offers superior riding comfort, and proven 2-way mechanical stretch makes for an unbeatable fit. An interior adjustable waistband and detachable chamois liner will make your trail times comfier and better than ever before.
$64.98 - $144.95
Fox's Attack shorts are a perfect addition to every singletrack warrior's arsenal. They've made use of lightweight Tru-Motion 4-way stretch fabric for unrestricted movement on the bike, plus zippered laser-cut pockets to provide secure storage for important gear. A detachable liner and Comp chamois are just what the doctor ordered for long sessions slaloming through the forest, and a contoured, adjustable waist snap ensures a comfortable fit.
Fox's Indicator Shorts feature 2-way stretch fabric, an adjustable waistband and a stretch mesh rear yoke for excellent movement and comfort. Zippered hand pockets give you plenty of room for keys and other cargo. Slip these on over your favorite pair of liner shorts, and get ready to ride.
Patrol trail all day with Fox's Ranger Shorts. They feature a tough 2-way stretch nylon shell and a detachable inner short with Fox's comfortable Pro-Form M chamois. An inner adjustable waistband lets you dial in the perfect fit. Plus, they have Fox's Audio Interface for headphone cord management.
Expand your trail range with Fox's Ranger Cargo Shorts. The tough 2-way stretch nylon shell gives you excellent comfort and durability. A detachable inner short with Fox's comfortable Pro-Form chamois lets you rack up the miles and an inner adjustable waistband lets you dial in the perfect fit. Plus, the cargo pockets are angled for on-the-bike security.
Page 1 of 10 Next page