$19.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
Lightweight and durable stem. - Extra-long 220mm shaft for maximum height adjustment - Lightweight alloy head with strong steel shaft - High rise for improved riding comfort - Fits 25.4mm handlebars - 30 degree rise
Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
$31.99 - $36.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
- 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
Salt Pro Front loading stem with STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) inside the stem to help grip the bars, 48mm wide faceplate with central bore for reduced weight and unique side pocket detail. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Stem Type: Front Load
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Forged alloy adjustable stem - Adjusts from 0° to 50° - 370g
- Forged alloy construction - Adjusts from 0 to +/- 60° - 31.8mm, shims included to fit 25.4mm handlebar
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
With its 3D-forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate, and titanium hardware, Giant's Contact OD2 Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride. The oversize box cross-section gives you stiffness that you can feel when you really torque on the bars. The recessed top cap and integrated upper spacer give you a clean, streamlined look that increases the steerer interface for a super solid front end. This stem is compatible with Giant's OverDrive 2 1-1/4-inch fork steerers as well as standard 1-1/8-inch steerers.
$92.99 - $96.00
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
It’s low-slung, stiff, aggressive and serves up support and control the way a direct mount stem should. The Descendant direct mount stem may have been designed to attack the race clock, but it was built tough, to take on whatever comes next. No matter where you take it, this Descendant stem will keep you pointed where you want to go. - Pair with BoXXer fork - Gives DH riders lower more aggressive position - Super-stiff, stable front-end handling - Lightweight - Two-piece design
Joining our Carbon Handlebar is the OneUp Stem. Designed for everything from trail riding to Enduro racing. The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It’s also compatible with existing threaded EDC top caps, for people who’ve already threaded their steerer tube. SPECS - Length: 35mm (155g) 50mm (173g) / 35mm Dia. / 0° Rise - Colour: Black. - Stack Height: 39mm - Bar Clamp Width: 55mm - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Page 1 of 3 Next page