Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
- CNC Machined from hard high grade 7075 T73 Aluminum - 0 deg rise to keep you low and in control - 69mm wide clamping platform for an incredibly stiff front end - Intended Use: Downhill
$67.99 - $81.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
Deity's INTAKE Direct Mount DH Stem takes machining and flow to another level! Yet another premium race good designed to make your kit look amazing and perform even better, the INTAKE DM stem is available in a 31.8mm bore and, like its counterpart the INTAKE 35mm DM Stem, it utilizes a 3-piece design for ease of installation and a super-stiff set-up. This DEITY design is the culmination of form and function and hits the sweet spot for your cockpit! - DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018 - 50mm reach - Zero degree rise to keep you low and in control - CNC Machined from a solid block of aluminum - Boxxer Standard platform - 7075 T73 Aluminum - Available in high polished black ano finish - 31.8mm bore clamp for the perfect complement to our new BLACKLABEL 800 Handlebar - 69mm wide clamping platform for an incredibly stiff front end - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 146 grams
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Zipp's Service Course SL OS Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Wide range of sizes and angles. - Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes. Ships with shims for 1-1/8" steerer tubes - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
Thomson's Elite X2 Road Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X2 combines exceptional strength with light weight for a stiff stem and total control on all your rides. It has a two-bolt clamp design that's just as strong as four-bolt designs thanks to Thomson's interlocking interface and it also cuts down on the weight. Plus, the stem's low 36mm stack height gives you more options for customizing your position. And, thanks to their reversible graphics, your X2 looks great whether you run a positive or negative rise.
$118.99 - $119.99
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
$67.99 - $81.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
The Martinez stem is inspired by classic-looking top-load stems with key improvements in strength and geometry. A 48mm reach gives a responsive feel while the standard 22mm rise can be reduced to just 8mm by inverting the stem. Six oversized Allen key bolts provide plenty of strength and torque and give the stem a classic well-balanced look and feel. Beveled edges and the tapered body profile give the stem a classic yet unique look. Corey Martinez tested and approved. - Reach: 48mm - Rise: 22mm (8mm Inverted) - Stack Height: 30mm - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bolts: Solid Oversized w/6mm Allen Hex - Weight: 10.9 oz
Every Profile Design product is perfectly optimized to minimize aerodynamic drag. So, it's no surprise that Profile's Aeria Stem has hidden bolts and a low profile faceplate to smooth oncoming air. The sculpted shape is constructed from strong, lightweight forged aluminum, and the 17-degree drop ensures an aerodynamic fit on your time trial or triathlon bike.
- Forged alloy construction - Adjusts from 0 to +/- 60° - 31.8mm, shims included to fit 25.4mm handlebar
- 3D Forged and CNC machined from AL7050/T73 - 3D Forged AL6061/T6 faceplate - 4-bolt cold-forged alloy faceplate - Cr-Mo hardware - 40mm fork clamp stack height - 162g (80mm)
$19.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
Arx, Latin for stronghold and bridge, is 3T’s race-proven design for the perfect connection between fork and handlebar and suited to all cycling disciplines. Clamp design is optimized to ensure a secure fit on composite steerers and bars without the need for potentially damaging high torque values during assembly. 3T inhouse tests show Arx’s clamp by far exceeds the CEN standard, and also that it works very well with other brands of handlebar. Arx Ltd is the carbon-fiber version of the stem, with Ti bolts. Super-light and super-stiff, it is a highly evolved, modern design weighing just 118g.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Zipp's SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It's stiff, secure and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It's a perfect addition to a mountain climber's favorite feather-light road bike, but it's tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. Designed using SRAM Exogram technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. The SL Speed is available in six sizes ranging from 70 to 120mm to meet any rider's fit needs. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - New SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) - ±6° carbon stem - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated mount available separately
Spank's Director Direct Mount Stem fuels your need for gravity riding, with rock solid mounting, stiff forged aluminum construction, and the control-enhancing combo of a low rise and short extension. • Forged, CNC-machined aluminum • Boxxer/Fox40/Manitou compatible • Lockdown hardware included • Brushed anodized finish
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$116.99 - $164.99
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
Page 1 of 3 Next page