The ARRIVAL is here.
Great things begin in the places we know best. The ARRIVAL is proof of what’s possible when a small, dedicated team pours all of their passion into a single focus: to create a bike of uncompromising quality born on the trails they call home while being a force of nature on any trail, anywhere. Introducing The ARRIVAL: 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in Kamloops, BC.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The ARRIVAL is 29" and 150mm of corner-smashing excellence that meets at the intersection of fast and fun. It has enough soul to make any rider want to shred all day and enough substance to meet the diverse challenges of the Enduro World Series. Race tested, this bike has already started stacking top-15 finishes.
A proper mountain bike, The ARRIVAL is for the aggressive rider who wants a playful bike that balances the ability to hold a line, rail corners and handle race speeds with confidence. It does not sacrifice comfort or pedal efficiency and begs for another lap.
Wheel Size: 29 er
Rear Travel: 150mm
Front Travel: 160mm
The SP2 build kit features a standard Sram Eagle X01 drivetrain and a bunch of other premium parts. See the Specs list for details.
• Flush and Clean - all of the bikes hardware is tucked up and away, clean and flush to the frame
• Titanium Bolts - Ti fasteners were selected for improved durability and weight savings. All the pivot bolts, brake adaptor mounting bolts, lower shock bolt, case cover, and dropout bolts are titanium
• Custom Adaptor - To keep the rear brake mount strong and stiff, they designed a better solution for mounting the caliper. The mount is made in-house and fits 180mm rotors. They will have a 203 mount for upgrade as well
• Ombré - The ARRIVAL's ombré paint scheme uses a Cerakote H Series coating. These ceramic coatings brings an extra tough, durable, light-weight revolutionary finish to the frame
Warranty / Fix and Repair:
All Arrival frames are backed by the We Are One lifetime warranty against manufacturers' defects. They want all of their customers to experience more ride time and do their best to make each bike so it can last a lifetime. If they determine a product to be defective due to their work, they will replace it free of charge.
Zero Plastic Packaging:
All of their products are packaged and shipped in recycled cardboard. The design of each shipping box seeks the goal of zero plastic. After we've unpacked each WAO product, the entire box and its sub-components can be recycled again.
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 Grip 2 - 160mm - 44mm Offset - Kashima|
|Headset||Chris King Inset 2 sealed|
|Rims/Wheels||We Are One Revolution 29"|
|Tires||Vittoria Mazza Trail 2.6 (front) and 2.4 (rear)|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 EAGLE - DUB Carbon|
|Chainwheel||SRAM X01 32T Narrow-wide|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 73 threaded|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle 12spd|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM X01 EAGLE 52T - 10T|
|Shifters||SRAM XO1 Trigger|
|Handlebars||We Are One Da Package|
|Tape/Grips||SDG Thrice Lock-on|
|Stem||We Are One Da Package 45mm|
|Brake Levers||Magura MT5|
|Brakes||Magura MT5 - 4 piston brakes w/ 203mm (front) & 180mm (rear)|
|Saddle||SDG Bel-Air V3|
|Seat Post||SDG Telis dropper and lever|
|Accessories & Extras||Stan's Sealant|
|Sizes||SZ1, SZ2, SZ3|
* Subject to change without notice.