CURRENT COVID-19 POLICIES
We are taking social distancing very seriously, but still want to KEEP YOU RIDING.
These are trying times and with all the anxiety and stress in the community, we know that keeping you on your bikes is a way for us to keep people safe, happy, healthy and relaxed, and this is very important to us.
We are invoking the following rules to;
- Keep our staff safe.
- Keep our customers safe.
- Stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are staying open with limited access and capacity and have implemented the following policies;
- The front door is locked and we will not be allowing customers in the store.
- We will be booking bikes in by appointment only, so please call to make an appointment.
- On check in bikes will be both washed and disinfected.
- On bike pickup, bikes will be disinfected before being delivered to our customers.
- We will be selling products, please come to our back door and we will ask you some questions and get you the products you need.
- We will not be allowing customers to try on personal items such as shoes, socks, or clothing.
- Payments are accepted by Credit/Debit Card or EMT only, no cash, no exceptions.
Please phone ahead as we are booking service by appointment only.
In order to ensure safety for our staff, our clients, and our community, we have implemented a mandatory disinfect and wash procedure to ensure that anything coming into the shop does not carry possible infection, and anything leaving our shop is sanitary and ready for you to touch.
This is a significant amount of labor and time added on to every job we bring in through our shop, and as such, we are charging a mandatory $10 Disinfect and Wash fee.
This Specialized Ambush isn't like yours. It has ANGi—a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon that protects you before, during, and after a crash.