We Are Back to Regular Store Hours:
Monday - Saturday 9:30-5:30
Closed Monday June 29th -Open Wednesday July 1st
Sunday CLOSED (riding)
CURRENT COVID-19 POLICIES
We are here to KEEP YOU RIDING while taking social distancing seriously.
These are trying times and with all the anxiety and stress in the community, we know that keeping you on your bikes is a way for us to keep people safe, happy, healthy and relaxed, and this is very important to us.
We are invoking the following policies to;
- Keep our customers safe. - Keep our staff safe.
- Stop the spread of COVID-19.
- We will be booking bikes in by appointment only, so please call to make an appointment.
- On check in bikes will be both washed and disinfected.
- On bike pickup, bikes will be disinfected before being delivered to our customers.
Please phone ahead as we are booking service by appointment only: 250-493-0686
In order to ensure safety for our staff, our clients, and our community, we have implemented a mandatory disinfect and wash procedure to ensure that anything coming into the shop does not carry possible infection, and anything leaving our shop is sanitary and ready for you to touch.
This is a significant amount of labor and time added on to every job we bring in through our shop, and as such, we are charging a mandatory $10 Disinfect and Wash fee.
This Specialized Ambush isn't like yours. It has ANGi—a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon that protects you before, during, and after a crash.